The Social Network and Website Juggling Act

Project waiting in the wings - if I ever get a break between shoots here in Bakersfield, and working on my main website and photoshop skills (ha ha) - Figure out how to synchronize my Facebook - Blogger - My Space blogs so I don't have to bounce back and forth between them all the time! There is syncing working now with Twitter to both My Space and Facebook, but sometimes I need more text than just a line or two!

It works but sometimes the updates are slow.

Then of course I have all my other sites to maintain as well - Model Mayhem, Flickr, Zenfolio (with my other domain name - www.karenengel.com) - which if you haven't checked out, is a great image hosting site which I still use for my client proofing since it has a super fast and easy "drag and drop" Mac style interface. They have free trial accounts but also several levels of higher services you can subscribe to - 

Save some cash on new paid accounts with this - Zenfolio Referral Code: ESB-HVJ-QZR http://www.zenfolio.com/

Comments