New Links - plus, meet Cecilie Harris

I can't believe I did it - added a MySpace.....what's next?  Facebook?   Uh oh.  And just a day later I added the Facebook page as well, although their system is very strange to deal with if you are not creating a personal page... in fact, one is forced into creating a personal page even if they don't want one!  ha ha

I did have a moment of serendipity in the whole experience however, in meeting a brilliant photographer from the UK named Cecilie Harris http://www.cecilieharris.co.uk/about.html -  I ran across her by chance while researching "how to" put a photography Facebook site together.  Do take a look at her work... it's quite nice and she keeps a very engaging blog as well.  OK Cecilie - how did I do?  Is that enough links for you?  :-)  If you ever make it out to California, you have a standing invitation to visit if you like.

Now the only thing about all these social networks and photo sites is running all over the web trying to keep all these places current...I should be out shooting instead!  LOL

Speaking of social networking sites, rumors from high sources indicate that Microsoft is going to buy You Tube, MySpace, Twitter and Facebook and combine them all into one new Microsoft branded social networking site called "You-My-Twit-Face".

You heard it here first.

Comments